Freitag, 10. Februar 2012

narcissistic nessie - threadless submission

I submitted a new t-shirt design yesterday - it is still pending approval but you can take a look at it here. I got the idea while I was working on a different sketch that is lying around for a while now and meant to be a tee-submission... one day.. but thought it would be nice to sub this now - with valentines day coming up people may feel more sympathy with a lonely sea creature (just to be clear I mean the illu not me! :).
Well, now I'll cross my fingers that it gets approved.

Sometimes I tend to drive myself nuts while fiddling around with colours or getting hung up on little details which don't seem to get noticed by someone else anyway. When I get stuck because I've been spending far too much time in front of the design to make a solid decision I like to turn to friends/collegues and then drive them nuts as well :) and of course after hearing their opinion go for something completely different. :D But seriously - I should get them something for valentines... in the meantime a little shout out to these two talented designers and one of my main sources for idea-checking and advice > Sandra and Denis



...a case of 'spot the difference'...ouO...




submitted version - got rid of a few colours (ok, only one... but still..) to make it more suitable for tee printing